Tuesday 2 March 2010

Ready as I'll ever be...

House is tidy, organised, & cleaned to high standard (won't last!), in order that aged parents can find all necessary items. Freezer stocked, kids given a list of reminders, Frosty's itinerary & kit list checked, & double checked....I think I've packed everything I need. I cannot believe how much stuff I've managed to squeeze into a cabin case...quite impressed with my spacial utilisation skills....off to pastures new...or maybe that should be deserts as yet unexperienced...
Will endeavour to update blog whilst away, tinternet access permitting and all that.

As Mr Adams once said..."So long & thanks for all the fish..."

2 comments:

  1. What!? No futile attempts to do a triple twist, double spin through three hoops just to let us know what we're missing? I'm disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me I have the co-ordination skills of a tractor :o)

    ReplyDelete