Friday 18 December 2009

Conscience dictates

I go for a long walk with the mutt tonight as although skipped breakfast & lunch in partial compensation for the three Xmas dinners, someone had very cruelly placed a tin of Quality Street at the end of my desk, and consequently I was obliged to eat all the orange ones. Would also have had to devour the green triangles too under normal circumstances but someone had beaten me to it! Only toffee ones are left & we're all too wary of a trip to the dentist so I reckon they'll still be there in the New Year unless Andy the HR hoover comes to visit first.

Sproglets broke up from school today, came home and littered the place with all kinds of stuff out of their lockers. Decided that much as I like watching rugby I do not want anything to do with the smelly kit...winter games in general seem to breed filthy gym stuff & it's patently obvious this week has involved X country, hockey and rugby! Also appears like half the astroturf has found it's way into their PE bags over this term...how's that happened!?! One of life's mysteries.....

No comments:

Post a Comment