Monday 7 March 2011

Bowing to pressure

I'm due to be away on business tomorrow and it's Shrove Tuesday hence I won't be home to make the ubiquitous pancakes. That constitutes a major disaster apparently!! Complaints ensued so I've now been on duty tonight instead making sufficient batter to provide the starving masses with copious amounts of crêpes.

The debate which reigns is always traditional lemon & sugar, less conventional maple syrup, or some more adventurous filling...?? We've had some interesting combinations over the years but if I were to print the details you'd think of me as a lesser mother so I will desist.

Thinking about it, choice of fillings says a whole heap about a person....could be a whole new form of personality profiling to add to my psychometric testing repertoire ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment