Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Thursday, 19 January 2012
Wednesday, 18 January 2012
Sunday, 15 January 2012
"I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you don't stop the rock it,
Thursday, 12 January 2012
- Case 1
- Case 2
Wednesday, 4 January 2012
1. You will be picked up by a Close Protection team at a major train station between 1230 – 1330Hrs Wednesday 18th January 2012.
2. You are requested to be dressed in smart business attire, carrying a suitcase please.
3. You will be accommodated in a hotel for night after several “twists and turns” in the scenario.
4. You are requested to take a short swim the following morning at the hotel. (Swimming attire required please)
5. The second day will again see you in smart business attire for more scenarios.
6. After this, you are requested to dress down (i.e. clothing to facilitate a walk around town/walk across some fields), please note we are close to the Welsh border so we can experience all three seasons in one day! (Outdoor clothing required please).
7. The scenarios will culminate with a rapid extraction back to the team vehicles due to a 'shooting incident', the exercise will finish
I will contact you again next week with further details & background reading for the role
Not sure what worries me most; the 'twists & turns', 'shooting incident', or wearing swimming attire in front of 20 Squaddies!!!
Tuesday, 3 January 2012
There's Stollen, Liebeskuchen, Florentines, gingerbread cake, mince pies, shortbread, enormous lollipops, chocolate reindeer, and huge tubes of jellybeans. Looks like we're trying to audition for a set in Willie Wonka.