Tuesday 17 April 2012

'Frosty' Trip Advisor

strongly recommends a couple of places she's had cause to frequent this very eve, both of which are on Caxton Street, SW1.

Myself and a couple of guys from my team had a really good meal at Tapster....Marinated rabbit stew with calasparra rice, and dark chocolate tart, washed down with a very nice Merlot followed by an excellent vintage Port.
Suitably satisfied, I ambled down the road and stayed at St. Ermin's hotel which I have to say is one of the nicest hotels I've been put up in of late. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean and more spacious than most in central London, plus all of the staff I've dealt with have been both friendly and helpful. Add to that a great concept of 'Wake & Take' breakfast - a cup of freshly brewed coffee and artisan muffin, served as a take away from the lobby for those of us who struggle to get out of bed in the morning and don't like eating alone. Not stayed there before not now definitely now top of my list for overnights when working from the London office...and just look at the fab architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment