Thursday 5 April 2012

Minor Mayhem is no more

he's been replaced by a strapping young man. Having only had girls before, the evolution of my not-so-small son has been a bit of a shock. It started with phoning the house to say I was homeward bound only to have the phone answered by someone with a deep booming voice, the the delayed realisation the person on the other end of the line was what had previously been my little boy. In reality 'little' is no longer an appropriate adjective to use where he is concerned as at 14 he is already beginning to tower over his mother. Unfortunately it's not just me who's noticed these changes it would seem; his eldest sibling has commented that on reading his Facebook page "it scares me that girls think he is 'cute'". On the basis of these points I think that a rename is required....so 'Major Mayhem' it is henceforth.

No comments:

Post a Comment