Wednesday 28 October 2009

Biker Bex's Bash

I've finally put my recruitment & selection experience to good use :o) Some time ago I offered a job to Bex, deploying her onto a piece of work with the software team where she met Rich and the rest is now history. They had a superb wedding at a place called Rowton Castle near Shrewsbury. One of the nicest weddings I've been to...a truly excellent do, informal ceremony, photos in the castle gardens, rounded off with (I never thought I would say this) a fab tribute band who did Abba, Amy Winehouse, Tina Turner, Cher & just about everything in between – managed to get everyone going...no doubt the pictorial evidence will be used against me at some point. Bex was true to form dancing with her train in one hand and a Jack Daniels & Coke in the other, and there can't be many brides who chose Metallica for their first dance.

Wonder whether I should give up my day job and venture into this match-making lark...maybe I could make some money out of it ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment