Sunday 17 January 2010

1 Down

Packed up Strident Student and what appeared to be half the contents of the house and transported them back to the Steel City. Journey both ways was decidedly longer than usual however this was not due to snow but football...curse of all women (I can just hear the Middle Eastern correspondent telling me to "get a grip!").

I am pleased to report that student abode has been decorated over the Xmas break and is looking and smelling decidedly better, although methinks they have merely slapped a coat of paint over the mold spots.

Having divested the car of all the 'gubbins' I took eldest and two of her housemates to the local Tesco to load up on provisions. That was an eye-opener...had thought in these days of healthy living there might be more evidence of compliance to the 5-a-day guidance. No chance!!! Only concession was a bag of apples and pack of clementines! Best I don't think about what goes on when I am not around.....

No comments:

Post a Comment