Sunday 18 April 2010

Insomnia's back

Was up at 4am this morning watching TV programmes I'd missed on BBC I-Player. I did go back to bed eventually and managed to get a couple more hours sleep. End up going through spells like this when my brain gets overloaded. Work situation is a bit overly full-on & pressurised at the moment due to sheer volume of recruitment, the fact that none of the basics are in place plus a pretty heavyweight audit. End result, my brain's slightly fried! That's not to say I'm not enjoying it...the business is really interesting, plus it's great being so busy and having a variety of new challenges to deal with. Way different to what I've done to date. Just found out about another potential piece of work... in Yemen! That was after Angola & Madagascar earlier in the week...think I'm slowly working my way through the A-Z of countries...am definitely going to have to invest in a globe or world map for the office.... maybe even with flags like one of the old war films ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment