Sunday 12 June 2011

With friends like this...

...who needs enemies!

Thank you Ms. Cor-Blimey for reminding me how unruly my locks are!!!!! ;o)


This lovely lady will take pride of place on my desk along with the other wacky bits & pieces which were were presented to me by my erstwhile colleague as parting gifts...


Not quite sure why I deserved pressies...maybe it's for staying put in the face of adversity!?!


Mrs. Cor-Blimey will be very much missed by us all, but most of all by me for her profound knowledge, crazy sense of humour, psychic tendencies, telepathy, pragmatism and occasional bouts of Tourettes which made my working days fun & maintained my sanity. There's no longer anyone to help while away my journey with amusing anecdotes, or broaden my palate via new offerings on the breakfast run...


The office feels very empty...

No comments:

Post a Comment