Friday 30 March 2012

Word's starting to leak

that I'm on my way... over the last few days I've had a series of emails from various geographical locations but also a number of photographs which people have taken along the way - mostly me in body armour looking dishevelled but a couple of more civilised looking snaps like this of dinner in Al Qadisiyah, Baghdad last November. We had a lovely night sampling local dishes, followed by a cinema night watching a bootleg copy of 'London Boulevard'.

I guess most people who read these posts probably think I'm barking mad or have masochistic tendencies, but I have truly enjoyed (almost) everything I've done; had some superb experiences and met some absolutely fabulous people along the way. I'm pretty sure that it's influenced my perspective on life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment