Wednesday 3 March 2010

I've arrived!!!


In both the literal & metaphorical sense...I was collected at some unearthly hour this morning & chauffeured by Limousine to Heathrow. Having already been checked in by one of the PAs I moved swiftly through security to the Emirates lounge for breakfast in the company of none other than Bruce Forsyth & his wife.

Excellent flight, fab meals & caught up on a couple of films to boot (strongly recommend 'An Education')...not the usual onerous journey. Really great coming in to land & seeing the lights of Sharjah then Dubai. Skyline looks fab from the air. Hopefully get to see a bit of the City tomorrow in between working which is I guess what I am here for ;o)
Now ensconced in a beautiful suite at the hotel. All in all not bad for the first day in a new job...could get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment