Monday 1 March 2010

Reactions & Anecdotes

to me leaving:
  • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Now there's leaving and there's leeeaaving.
  • I thought this was a joke when I first read it - are you really going to Afghanistan?! Bit of an adventure!!!
  • WOW! WOW! WOW!...........what a surprise!!! My, you're a brave girl.

  • OH MY GOD! WOW you go girl .................how mad is that! You were one of the good ones................you will be very missed. What a shame. GOOD luck and be safe.
  • Hells bells girl I didn't think your project was that bad an experience! Well good for you and I wish you every success in your new venture - lets face it risk management in Kabul has to be easier to manage than trying to get three Sectors to use one system :o) 
  • We’ll really miss you honey! Congratulations and best of luck with the new job! You’ll need to let me know what it’s like in the big scary outside world…
  • Before you go can you instruct me on proper meringue technique as last time I tried to do one it shattered to a cloud of dust when you went anywhere near it with a spoon!!!!

  • I can't believe it, you little tinker, after all these years! Sounds like a wonderful challenge and opportunity - keep safe you hear!
  • Those Taliban will have me to answer to if they lay a hand on your head...even if they have never seen anything like it before! ;o)
  • Don’t know whether to laugh or cry :-(    I guess I have to say Congratulations....but we won't half miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment