Thursday 26 January 2012

Having made it to the last 2 for final interview with a major built asset management consultancy the aforementioned lurgy meant I had to cry off. The headhunter was lining up another date but instead came back with the news it looks like they're going to offer the other candidate the job as they want to make a decision by the end of this month. So much for thinking it was 50:50.... Anyway, I'm taking it on the chin and being pragmatic... the Middle East has rubbed off on me as I tend to now see stuff as 'Inshallah'. Much as I could have done the job, it was a good step in terms of career and more dosh, it wasn't 100% what I wanted to do.....more manpower planning and strategy and I'm definitely an operations girlie nowadays.... Not sure I would've have fitted in here ->

No comments:

Post a Comment