Tuesday 24 November 2009

Insomnia reigns

So having reviewed & commented on the eldest's assignment "if racism is defined as politically or morally unacceptable, there must be a reasonable consensus about what it is...discuss"...you'd think I'd have slept soundly...unfortunately the insomnia is still ever present so the early hours of the morning found me wandering the house mulling over other aspects she could potentially feed into her assignment such as positive discrimination; mentally compiling my presentation for a meeting I am facilitating with the local high school governors next week; considering the childcare logistics for the coming fortnight which is decidedly packed; debating what to do for dinner the next day, whilst simultaneously "Fire" by Kasabian (my current favourite track), played the the background of my right frontal lobe and lights, similar to those you see on high-speed film of traffic at night, whizzed by somewhere else in my head :o/
.....Please let me sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment