Wednesday 25 November 2009

When it's time to go

it's time to go...email I was copied into today...

"I’ve been made redundant. For those who can’t make my farewell drinks, I’ve put together a little FAQ:

Are you happy to be going? F*ck Yes! After you’ve been told that you’re going to be made redundant you go through 3 stages, grief (1 day), anger (1 week), and then euphoria (depends on your redundancy payout). I’m currently in the euphoria stage.

What will you miss the most? The people, and the apple crumble muffins from the coffee shop

What will you miss the least? The politics, the inefficiency, that fact that I get paid X but charged out at 5X, crappy IT, email waffle from management, the continual restructuring “to help us meet market expectations”, just the general Dilbert’ness of it all . "

No comments:

Post a Comment