Saturday 20 August 2011

"Courgette? In Cake!?!??!"

"Seriously? How in gods name can you manage to pull of courgette in a cake? Hot Damn..." said my son on receiving a doggy bag of goodies from the wonderful Lou-la-belle
"Did you eat it before your Mum told you? Did you like?" she asked
"Sehr Gut!!! :D - I was totally surprised though...By the way, can you make a cake for my Birthday please?! :o) " he enthusiastically asked, usurping me from my position as Chief Cake Baker
"I would love to make a cake for you! You'll have to let me know what flavour or do you want another surprise? ;o) ", she replied.
"As long as it isn't... (*shudders*) healthy... ;o) ", came the response.
I've discovered an alternative method of getting them to consume their 5 a day it seems....

No comments:

Post a Comment