Saturday 13 August 2011

Rendezvous

Time: 1630hrs

Date: Sunday 14th August 2011.

Location: Tibshelf Services

Mission: Interview a chap named after a renowned actor.

Unfortunately I am reliably informed he looks nothing like said film star. He has stated he will be wearing a tan sports jacket which somewhat suggests he is not the sort of chap I am likely to want to pull. I am however informed he's a dab hand at repatriation of bodies, bereavement counselling, and medical evacuation, as well as preparation of reports for the coroners office which is probably exactly what I'm looking for in a man at this particular moment in time...oh how my 'wish list' has changed ;o) and probably more worryingly I am now meeting strange men at obscure locations, over my weekend in order to fill vacancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment