Saturday 1 January 2011

No New Years Resolutions for 2011

...just a philosophy I'm going to try to live with...
Life's too short to bear grudges, or wake up with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, and forget about the ones who don't. Don't wonder 'what if', just go with it, and if you're ever lucky enough to get a second chance, grab it with both hands.

Oh heck...do I sound like I've been navel-gazing!?! Must be the influence of the 'in-house' philosophy dept. or the after-effects of too much hard liquor and a very late night ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good philosophy to me, Frosty. There again, I’m also suffering the after-effects. Oh well, Happy New Year anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes...the affluence of incohol !

    Hope you had a good night and all the best for 2011. New year, fresh start :o)

    ReplyDelete