Thursday 16 December 2010

Slightly frazzled

due to brain overload! So far this week I've dealt with everything from ISO audit findings, to a bid requiring specific security clearances, reviewed contracts for Kidnap & Randsom experts, discussed the recruitment of medics for the Oil & Gas business, conducted an appraisal, & briefed the MD on the reorganisation....
and to make matters worse the tin of Quality Street which was in my office has disappeared without trace :o/
Not sure I can carry on without chocolate.....

2 comments:

  1. The things they out you through! I can’t believe it. No chocolate?
    The enigmatic, masked blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased to report the Xmas fairy had been and left a box of 'Heros' yesterday otherwise I might have been forced to employ the kidnap & ransom guys to go in search of the missing Quality Street

    ReplyDelete