Thursday 24 February 2011

Back in the UAE

again....Not quite sure how I got through the interviews today; major sleep deprivation... yesterday's flight was delayed, full of screaming babies, immigration queue at Dubai ridiculous, checked into hotel at 3.15am, next door neighbour snored so loudly I could hear him through the wall and then there was what sounded like an enthusiastic threesome going on above my head at 4.55am!!!!! View from window is half finished tower blocks, cranes and builders camp...

2 comments:

  1. Well, you’ve sold the place to me. Have you ever considered working for the Dubai Tourist Board?

    Hope you manage to catch up with your sleep somewhere along the line before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...prefer the tranquility of Ras Al Khaimah or Oman to be honest...if I ever get chance to go back there...
    Early night tonight and back to Blighty tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete