Thursday 3 February 2011

Someone's looking out for me

I got upgraded to Business without asking...talk about customer service! I love Emirates :o)

I had a couple of hours in Dubai but although the company had provided a hotel room, and I physically got into bed, I didn't manage to drop off. I think it was a case of worrying I wouldn’t wake up for the second leg. So wish I could master the art of power napping!

T2 Dubai was as mad as ever. Total and utter chaos. They didn’t call or advertise my flight so I was sat waiting like a lemon until they tannoyed me. Didn’t make any difference as the flight was 50 mins late taking off anyway...bit of a different kettle of fish to the first journey. Anyway I can add to my list of carriers I've flown with - Jupiter airways...no I hadn't heard of them either...hardly instills confidence.

A PSD team collected me from the airport and kitted me out with flack jacket and helmet before whisking me away to our villa in Al Mansur where they have given me the most hideously kitsch bedroom you've ever seen...enough to give you nightmares. In the upside they have provided a fabulous fruit bowl and lunch has just arrived...toasties made with last night's chili...like living in a student abode all over again ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment