Thursday 10 February 2011

It's not all been work

I did manage to catch up with a couple of friends on the way back through Dubai. The fabulous Rallyman came and rescued me from the relentless interviewing & confines of the hotel and took me for a swift G&T and a good old natter. I also met with Obi Wan Kenobi who was on his way back in from Kuwait. Charming, & handsome as he is (spitting image of Ewan McGregor), I didn't go anywhere near his light sabre...I've heard plenty of tales and know where it's been ;o)

Over the two flights I did my usual cram of films...managed 7 this time...out of that portfolio my personal recommendations are; 'Let me in' and 'Never let me go'...both well worth a watch. Which reminds me, may I take this opportunity to apologise profusely to the passengers sitting next to me who witnessed my quiet weeping during certain films...softie at heart, just don't tell anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he does look a lot like Ewan, doesn’t he? You’re very wise, I’ve heard a thing or two about his sabre too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tales of his antics with his weapon abound I'm afraid, but he is most excellent company and also a valuable 'mole' with regards the competition.

    ReplyDelete