Wednesday 3 February 2010

Ashes to Ashes

mind-set today...you know, living in a different dimension/paradigm so feeling slightly hard-nosed & with nothing to lose so went into work in my highest f*ck me boots and leather jacket ‘cos I felt like it...but had forgotten it was the accounting period review which meant that the MD, FD and merry bunch of management were in the conference room next door. Got a few raised eyebrows. Haven't had the answer about my VR application but I think I might be starting to get de-mob happy.

First couple of days after saying I want to leave has felt like a bit of a roller-coaster. Hard to walk away from something you believe in and have given so much effort. I've gone back to not being able to sleep again so completely knackered. Took the magic sleeping draught again last night... made me conk out completely and I struggled to come round this morning but fortunately it's been a relatively easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment