Tuesday 23 February 2010

Running round

like an idiot at the moment. Didn't stop today & was shredding documents whilst eating a sandwich at lunch time....can't believe how much stuff I've accumulated :o/

Bit of respite tomorrow - I'm in London at the House of Lords don't you know ;o) - last workshop on manpower planning. Early start though, got to catch the 6am train :o(

Back in the office Thurs with a couple of final meetings and then obviously clearing up Friday... weird thought believe me...

I really can't believe I'm going....

The itinerary for the trip next week has brought everything into focus!...woke up in a cold sweat about what to wear for the Embassy last night...that should be the least of my worries but I need to be smart and covered up...and none of my trouser suits fit any more...crisis!

PS.> In case you're wondering, I have to worry about the trivial stuff so I can block out the major issues...

2 comments:

  1. I know its mad at the moment but we ought to catch up before you disappear. How about breakfast on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent suggestion! See you for bacon butties first thing Friday :o)

    ReplyDelete