Saturday 13 February 2010

Mundane Malvern

was a bit more interesting than usual last night. Lou-la-belle, Panda, Full English & I went to see the Rocky Horror Show. There were so many people dressed up it was almost anyone in normal gear looked out of place. We had such a good laugh. I'd almost forgotten how great the show was, no small part down to the audience participation which was amazing if a little on the risqué side, plus Dave Badella was one of the best Frank N Furters I've seen. First saw it the day of my final 'A' level in 1983, then fairly regularly through the 80s when I did my stint on the theatre bar of the Royal Court in Liverpool. Rooted out this link to the original film for those of you who have never partaken....

Sweet Transvestite

After the show we went for an extremely good curry then everyone piled back to mine for a few more bevvies...superb night :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment