Monday 15 February 2010

The new dimension to 'wardrobe crisis'

Went shopping with Mrs. W at the weekend but found it very hard to concentrate on buying what was on my kit list. Kept choosing unsuitable cuts & colours or things with impractical embellishment… had to be kept on a very tight rein! Terribly dull & practical which as you know, I don't do most of the time :o( She did however allow me to purchase a very nice frock from Monsoon...bright turquoise maybe not to be worn whilst in the field unless I wish to provide target practice.


When retelling the tale to my friend who works in advertising she responded "I so get the wardrobe crisis. Although I note in Grazia a spread on the 'military look'. Camouflage knickers and khaki Laboutons, perhaps not entirely practical but hey ho go for it." - Highly tempted but worried it might damage my credibility with those Forces types ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment