Sunday 5 September 2010

There's an adjective for what happened to me last night

I was 'Janesed'!!! It's a well recognised term in some quarters and you definitely know when it's happened to you. In fact those who've been there will now be nodding their heads sympathetically. You'd think I'd have learnt from the Manchester episode or perhaps spending an entire day by an open window in the middle of a Dublin winter, or in fact any other scenario where he's been involved on the entertainment front, but no....

A lovely evening, excellent company, plus, as usual, Mitzi excelled on the cuisine front and should undoubtedly consider entering 'Masterchef', but, it has to be said, I am feeling decidedly jaded today. I can however report Miss Sensible was deposited at the stables prior to 10am, and on this occasion the gates and rear of my car remain intact ;o)

Now all I have to do is get my head together to write this business case and CapEx application for tomorrow.... *groan*

No comments:

Post a Comment