Saturday 18 September 2010

Random act

on the way back from the stables struck gold. For some time I've been looking for a mirror to grace the hallway. It needed to be something which was in keeping with the house but not too run of the mill. I'd done the usual trawl round the shops, searched the internet but not really seen what I liked other than at a completely exorbitant price...(can't help having good taste....I may have been born free, but now I'm expensive ;o)

So pottering along I suddenly got the urge to visit one of my favourite curio shops. Under normal circumstances it's nearly impossible to park round there, but to my surprise there was an empty space... Seemed too good an opportunity to pass by.....I could hardly believe that as I walked into the store immediately in front of me was exactly what I'd been looking for, & at a ridiculously reasonably price. SOLD!!! and swiftly transported to it's new home. Fate! Must be...

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely, must be fate! And, it is a shame that taste comes at such a high price, but hey, you’re worth it!
    The enigmatic, masked blogger strikes again

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually unbelievably reasonably priced...so much so I kind of felt guilty...but not enough to question it ;o)

    I have to say I think it looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get it from in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nice antique shop on Belle Vue Terrace

    ReplyDelete